Purple Haze Lavender has a great reputation for growing lavender, agritourism and Garden Design. We have spoken at numerous state garden clubs and nurseries, and bring the passion of our love of lavender into our presentations.
- Growing Lavender - Variety of selection and cultivation technique.
- Using Lavender in landscaping, crafts, cosmetic aromatherapy and culinary uses.
- Herb Garden Design
- Agritourism - Bring folks to the farm.
Where We Have Spoken
- Herb Growers and Marketing Network Regional Conference
- Seattle Flower and Garden Show
- Nashville Lawn and Garden Show
- Master Gardeners National Conference, PA
- Saskatchewan Herb and Spice Association Conference
- Herb Fest, Louisville, Kentucky
- Herb Fest, New Harmoney, Indiana
- British Columbia Neutraceutical Conference
- North American Lavender Conference
- National Association of Garden Clubs, Washington State Conference
- Sequim "Celebrate Lavender" Festival
- Herb Society of America, National Conference
- Point Defiance Flower & Garden Show, WA
If you would like to contact Mike Reichner regarding a speaking engagement you may do so by e-mailing him at: email@example.com
HOW TO REACH US
Purple Haze Lavender Downtown Store
WE ARE OPEN ALL YEAR 'ROUND!!We still have LAVENDER ICE CREAM available!
Located at: 127 W Washington StSequim WA 98382
Downtown Sequim Store Hours:Mon.-Fri. 9 am.-5pm.
Sat. 10am.-5pm.Sun. Noon-4pm.
Toll Free: 1-888-852-6560
Local Calls: (360) 683-1714
Purple Haze Lavender Farm and Gift ShopLocated at: 180 Bell Bottom Road
The Gift Shop at our farm is now closed for the winter season.......please feel
free to wander around the farm though and then visit is us in downtown Sequim at
127 W Washington Street where are store is open year round!
Lavender Bath Oil
A silken luxury to your skin and anyone who touches you. A recycled glass bottle holds organic sprigs of lavender in a lanolin-infused safflower oil that actually disperses in water. Essential oils of lavender and sweet orange release their relaxing fragrance in the warmth of the tub, or on the body after a shower. 8.5 fl. oz.