Purple Haze Lavender has a great reputation for growing lavender, agritourism and Garden Design. We have spoken at numerous state garden clubs and nurseries, and bring the passion of our love of lavender into our presentations.
- Growing Lavender - Variety of selection and cultivation technique.
- Using Lavender in landscaping, crafts, cosmetic aromatherapy and culinary uses.
- Herb Garden Design
- Agritourism - Bring folks to the farm.
Where We Have Spoken
- Herb Growers and Marketing Network Regional Conference
- Seattle Flower and Garden Show
- Nashville Lawn and Garden Show
- Master Gardeners National Conference, PA
- Saskatchewan Herb and Spice Association Conference
- Herb Fest, Louisville, Kentucky
- Herb Fest, New Harmoney, Indiana
- British Columbia Neutraceutical Conference
- North American Lavender Conference
- National Association of Garden Clubs, Washington State Conference
- Sequim "Celebrate Lavender" Festival
- Herb Society of America, National Conference
- Point Defiance Flower & Garden Show, WA
If you would like to contact Mike Reichner regarding a speaking engagement you may do so by e-mailing him at: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO REACH US
Purple Haze Lavender Farm and Store
The Gift Shop at the farm is now OPEN Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays!
Located at: 180 Bell Bottom Rd in Sequim, WA 98382
Farm Store Hours:
Friday, Saturday & Sunday 10:00 am-5:00 pm (May hours)
The Downtown Store is open daily-so if you are visiting us during the week-enjoy a walk around the farm and then come down town and do your shopping!
Purple Haze Lavender Downtown Store
WE ARE OPEN ALL YEAR 'ROUND!!
We have LAVENDER ICE CREAM available still!
Located at: 127 W Washington St
Sequim WA 98382
Downtown Store Hours:
Mon.-Fri. 9 am.-5pm.
Toll Free: 1-888-852-6560 Local Calls: (360) 683-1714 Email: email@example.com
Lavender Bath Oil
A silken luxury to your skin and anyone who touches you. A recycled glass bottle holds organic sprigs of lavender in a lanolin-infused safflower oil that actually disperses in water. Essential oils of lavender and sweet orange release their relaxing fragrance in the warmth of the tub, or on the body after a shower. 8.5 fl. oz.